Thursday, January 31, 2013

You Like Me!!!

Halleluljah the miracle came early! I just got a summer internship offer. I don't want to say much right now because I'm still in the middle of recruiting with several companies. The job is with a company that has been at the top of my list since before school started.  Hell, I even mentioned them in my Booth career goals essay.  The phone call was very unexpected.  Actually it was so unexpected that I screamed in the recruiter's ear and told her to shut up.  I really do need to handle getting good news better.  Whatever.  So freaking happy right now.

I have an interview tomorrow that I should stay in and prep for...but screw it! I'm going out tonight!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They picked you, they chose you, they LOVED you godammit! CONGRATS!

Unknown said...

congrats!

ak2012 said...

Congratulations! That's great news!